Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I'm a Real estate investor & just moved to the San pedro

Customer Question

Hi I'm a Real estate investor & just moved to the San pedro California Area. I plan on buying some investment property's And would like to get my purchase and Sell Agreement reviewed Before Doing So Is there A flat fee for that process???
Thank you *****
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

If you just have specific questions about a contract, then that can be handled in this thread. If you are looking for a full document review with comments/suggestions, then that is available under the "Premium Services" option for an additional flat fee..

.

If that is something you are interested in, just let me know and I will forward the Premium Service offer..

.

.

thanks