How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a Real estate investor & just moved to the San pedro

Customer Question

Hi I'm a Real estate investor & just moved to the San pedro California Area. I plan on buying some investment property's And would like to get my purchase and Sell Agreement reviewed Before Doing So Is there A flat fee for that process???
Thank you *****
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.


If you just have specific questions about a contract, then that can be handled in this thread. If you are looking for a full document review with comments/suggestions, then that is available under the "Premium Services" option for an additional flat fee..


If that is something you are interested in, just let me know and I will forward the Premium Service offer..





Related Real Estate Law Questions