Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

How can I get my money back for an infested bed I purchased

Customer Question

How can I get my money back for an infested bed I purchased out of state?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 1 month ago.

I will try and help, but I need more information. Who did you buy this mattress from? Did you hail it home or was it shipped to you? How long have you had it? Did you pay with cash or a credit card?

If you can fully describe the situation, I will try and help.

Thanks!!

DCG

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Organic specialty co out of Nebraska referred from doctor friend colleague - they shipped the bed stellarly packaged etc but had black stuff all over in the latex
Paid credit card, too late to get bank reversal - I asked the bed co what the black stuff was & they ignored my questioning - fast forward over 6-8 MTHF period & my entire household starting collapsing under skin symptoms intense itching wheezing / finally a pest co unzipped the bed & looked inside & found infestation of some sort that has yet to be diagnosed - paid $3000 for bed - got bed wrapped & removed from home storage now / bed co owner is requesting samples from bed I told him he would need to pay to have the entire bed shipped to him ' he could have all the samples he wants
I'm getting nowhere with him /

What is MTHF?

DCG