Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

I am about to get a judgement of forclouser against me in

Customer Question

i am about to get a judgement of forclouser against me in court in ohio, what happens then
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

After the court has granted judgment for foreclosure in favor of the lender, the sale procedures will begin. The sale is conducted by the county sheriff.

Your legal rights in the property do not terminate until the sale is confirmed by the court, and a writ of possession is issued to the buyer.You have a right to redeem your house in foreclosure at any time, until the sale of the house is confirmed by the court. Redemption means that you pay off the mortgage loan in full.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Hello again. I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.