Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I won a judgment last july in a real estate partition law

Customer Question

I won a judgment last july in a real estate partition law suit in wahsingotn state- I was under the impression that in Washington state a judgment lien was automatically created against the real property- I looked up the prerpty today on the country records site and alls I see is the liz pendens that was filed nothing about a judgment etc
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: washiungton
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: what of you mean by paper work?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to know if a judgment lien is automatically created agasint real preoperty in Washington stae if nto i want to know how to record a judgemtn lien agasint the property
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 20 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Was the judgement in the same county as the real estate? Also, was the judgement for a monetary value or was it for a specific action, meaning ordering the sale of the property?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 13 days ago.

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.