Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

I m not sure where are you located, I'm an in charlotte

Customer Question

I m not sure where are you located
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I'm an in charlotte county florida
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its about an empty lot that is up against my property and I have mainted the debris and trees that extend over to my property and the land owner does not maintain and from what I was told there is nothing I can do and I can e cant imagine this, its not a county thing at this point
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 21 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

So your complaint is that debris from your neighbor's trees are on your property and you are told there is nothing you can do about it besides trimming the tree over your property and cleaning up your property yourself. That is the usual case in these matters unless the trees are dangerous; or there is something more to the debris than tree branches and leaves. Sorry about the news. I know the answer is not quite what you wanted to hear but at least you know what can happen. If there is something more than that, let me know. We can discuss more if you would like to do so.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I live in charlotte county florida
where are you
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
its Brazilian cherry pepper bushes and they are gping to start rooting in my yard

Are you looking to speak with an attorney in Charlotte County, Florida? If so, I may be able to get a referral number for you so you can get names and numbers for attorneys in your areas. In response to your follow up question, there have been some cases to force a neighbor to cut back roots or branches in some cases if it is a dangerous situation or damages property There have been a handful of civil suits that have bee successful against neighboring tree owners, too. More case law research would be necessary in your area.