J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
64316804

I pumped and inspected a septic in grays harbor wa the

Customer Question

I pumped and inspected a septic in grays harbor wa the customer won't pay for sevice they owe me 434.40
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 2 months ago.

Hi Eric welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

I certainly can understand your frustration with not being paid for your service. With this amount at stake it is ripe for a small claims action in which you can seek to recover what the customer owes you, filing fees and lost wages for having to be in court. Here is the Pierce County website the has the forms and information needed to take a person to small claims. https://www.co.pierce.wa.us/index.aspx?nid=823

The first step is to provide a written demand letter advising the customer that this is your last attempt to collect for services rendered and if not received within 10 days you will have no other options but to file a lawsuit.

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which truthfully addresses your question. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time.

Can I answer any additional follow up questions for you or clarify anything I have written above? If not, can you please press a positive rating above this message box in the ratings section so I will be paid for my time assisting you on this matter? Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons).