Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

There are two mortgages investors want to payoff first

Customer Question

there are two mortgages investors want to payoff first mortgage would they still have first mortgage in state of NY
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: new york
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: forecloser papers by bank
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think what else you would want to know
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 21 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question and develop a response. We may discuss it too. Does that sound good to you?

Are you saying there are two mortgages on a piece of property. The owner want to pay off the first mortgage? Can you expand on your question please?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
2 mortgages. investors want to satisfy the first mortgage and hold the mortgage as the first. In the state of NY is it allowed?

Hello again: If the first mortgage is satisfied, the then second mortgage remains. I do not know what you mean that the investors want to hold the mortgage as the first if it is satisfied. Possibly speaking on the phone can clarify some of your issues. Otherwise, please expand on it here. Thank you.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 20 days ago.

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. We can continue here if you want to do so. Thank you.