Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

In the state of Maryland, when selling a property through a

Customer Question

In the state of Maryland, when selling a property through a court appointed trustee, can he give additional buyer credit without the knowledge of the sellers and their attorneys? This is not a bankruptcy/short selling case
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In the event that there is wrong doing on the part of the trustee, by depositing the escrow check, will I wave my rights to pursue the matter?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

I will be happy to offer you the premium service however, I won't be able to make the phone call to you until later this evening since I am traveling today.

Hello again. I have not received a reply to my offer of Premium Service by way of a phone conversation. In order to answer your question I will need more information about the trustee sale and how the trustee obtained authority over the property. If it is complicated, then it is best that we deal with this through a personal phone conference.