Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

I need an expedited partial release of lien on my homestead

Customer Question

I need an expedited partial release of lien on my homestead in order to close a sale on Nov 4th.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Conroe, tX
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the creditor is Navy Federal credit union and the attorney is Howard L Stomel in Houston Texas
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. If Navy Federal is the lien holder they would usually provide the release. Are they asking you to prepare the release? If so do you have a copy of the lien?

Are you online with me? I can provide a sample of a partial lien release.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Ray here, I am giving you a prtial release of line.Please let me know if you have more followup.Thanks again.

http://www.pdftemplates.org/forms/partial-release-of-lien-certificate-template-544.html

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

PARTIALSATISFACTION OF LIEN

STATEOF

COUNTYOF

WHEREAS, the undersigned, ,as for ,a corporation, having filed a Claim of Lienagainst the property of on the day of , , in Official Records Book at Page , in the office of the Clerk of theCircuit Court of County, State of Florida, against the realproperty in said county, described as:

inthe amount of $ .

NOW, THEREFORE, the undersigned, for Ten Dollars ($10.00)and other good and valuable consideration does hereby partially release $ of the subject Claim of Lien, and does directthe Clerk of the Circuit Court to cancel and discharge the Claim of Lien to theextent of said $ in accordance with Sections 713.21 and 713.24of the Florida Statutes. The Claim ofLien is not released and remains in tact as to the remaining principal balanceof $ .

Signed, sealed and delivered this ______ day of , .

By:

Title:

STATEOF

COUNTYOF

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Texas sorry

STATE OF TEXAS

COUNTY OF

inthe amount of $ .

NOW, THEREFORE, the undersigned, for Ten Dollars ($10.00)and other good and valuable consideration does hereby partially release $ of the subject Lien. The Lien is not released and remains intact as to the remaining principal balance of $ .

By:

Title:

STATE OF TEXAS

COUNTYOF

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

STATE OF TEXAS

COUNTY OF

WHEREAS, the undersigned, ,as for ,a corporation, having filed a Lien against the property of on the day of , , in Official Records Book at Page , in the office of the County Clerk, State of Texas, against the real property in said county, described as:

in the amount of $ .

By:

Title:

STATE OF TEXAS

COUNTY OF

Here is a better form, sorry for the confusion.Please let me know if you have more follow up.