Brandon M.
Brandon M., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney
11182422

Please give me the list of authorized notary public here in

Customer Question

Please give me the list of authorized notary public here in San Fernando Valley.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 2 months ago.

Good day, my name is Brandon. I am a California licensed attorney. The closest thing available is the California Secretary of State's Notary Public Listing, which can be found here: http://www.sos.ca.gov/notary/notary-public-listing​ . It lists the notary publics alphabetically by name, so what you can do is hold "Ctrl+F" on your keyboard to do a word search, then enter the name of each city where you want to search for notaries. Unfortunately, this is all that is available at this time. Let me know if further clarification is needed, and please feel free to leave a positive rating once you are completely finished (it is the only way I am credited for my answer). Thank you!