Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Deutsche Bank filed foreclosure on my property. I was in

Customer Question

Deutsche Bank filed foreclosure on my property. I was in working on the modification documents with my loan officers (Ocwen) and they served the foreclosure while I was doing the modification. I am also in the process of a divorce and that has not happened yet. However, my husband responded to the Deutsch Bank through his attorney re: the foreclosure case. Now I received a Plaintiff's motion for Clerk's default against me.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have did not file anything because my husband did file and respond to the foreclosure.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: First, I believed that they would not be able to do anything until they finalized the modification issue. Ocwen was still working with me on this or so I believed. Second, when they issued the foreclosure docs, my husband (although separated) we are still tied to the property and what he does I believed would represent us as a whole because we co-own the property still.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 23 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Thank you. Are you going to have an attorney represent you in the foreclosure action?