Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

May I ask a question about my previous apartment sending me

Customer Question

Hi, may I ask a question about my previous apartment sending me a note about my "payment due"?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 23 days ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 23 days ago.

Hello- what was the question please?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I moved out of my previous apartment on June 4th, which is the "moving out date" stated in the leasing contract. But today I just got an email from their receivables department saying that I have payment due because of "early move out".
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
They have two different versions of contract. Can I upload the files here for you to review?
Expert:  legalgems replied 23 days ago.

That is an additional service that I don't participate in; I can opt out if you would like to have another person send you an additional service proposal, unless you want to contine on this page without the document review. Please let me know!

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I expected better answers. I don't know how one can answer my question without viewing the document.
Expert:  legalgems replied 23 days ago.

Let me opt out so that someone else can assist you on this. Thanks for your patience. Please don't respond to this as it will delay another person from accessing this.

Expert:  ScottyMacESQ replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I can assist you further. Can you upload the two files for me to view? You can use the paperclip icon on your screen to do so.