Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

HOA is stalking harassing and filming and attacked my son at

Customer Question

HOA is stalking harassing and filming and attacked my son at his doorstep last week. He got his attacker on film. They issue bogus citations and issued him 12 citations on the day they attacked him. His life is in danger and he's physically and mentally disabled. We want to sue them. The Security company they use is in cahoots with the HOA. My son has owned this place for 15yrs.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can we sue on the grounds of stalking and harassing us with bogus citations? Restraining order?

Can you please provide me with the details of what citations have been issued by HOA, your don's disability and who and how is harassing your son?

Thanks.