Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

An incident happened that I had to call my sister to watch

Customer Question

An incident happened that I had to call my sister to watch my son so i could go to the er. While i was in er. My sister was attacked by my other son and his wife,who lives with me and i need to evict them out of my home.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question and develop a response. We may discuss it too. Does that sound good to you?

If there is no written lease, then tenants are considered renting on a month to month basis. A landlord would give 30 days to the tenants to vacate. If there is a fear for safety, it is important to file a police report and/or obtain an order of protection. We can discuss more if you would like to do so.

Hello Margie: I have not heard back from you. Do you want to continue to discuss your question or are we complete? Please let me know. Thank you.