Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My son and daughter in law was served with a eviction notice

Customer Question

My son and daughter in law was served with a eviction notice and has to be out by Oct 3 but my daughter in law is sick and has to have surgery on Oct 10 and she can't lift anything over 2 lbs. they also have two children they are being evicted because of not paying late charges. they have paid there monthly rent but was late sometimes. they have tried to talk to the owner of the park but he won't answer their calls they own the trailer it is just lot rent that they pay
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 22 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?