How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a General Contractor. I am in dispute with a customer

Customer Question

I am a General Contractor. I am in dispute with a customer at House (A), She has filed a Lis Pendens on a different property that I am selling. I sold the property and the closing attorney put the amount of her claim in escrow to expedite the closing. How can I recover the escrow
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question and develop a response. We may discuss it too. Does that sound good to you?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 6 months ago.

Hello Michael: I have not heard back from you. What is the status of the escrow and the dispute? Let me know so I can see how I can help you.

Related Real Estate Law Questions