How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A "friend" has been staying with me the agreement was he

Customer Question

a "friend" has been staying with me the agreement was he would leave once he got back on his feet all I needed to do was ask him and he would go. (he was living in his car after a second DUI) It has been over 2 yrs, he's working hasn't for the past 6 months, he involved in a fight at my place of work, I have asked him ti leave but he has decided he likes it here and won't leave. There is nothing in writing, he does pay a couple hundred in cash each month.
What can I do to make him leave?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


I am sorry to hear that this person has taken advantage of your kindness and generous nature...


What is your legal question I can help with tonight?





Related Real Estate Law Questions