Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

What writes do I have when I've already been evicted, what

Customer Question

what writes do I have when I've already been evicted, what am I allowed to take. I have a refrigerator that was be rented and I told the landlord prior to the eviction that that was going to be removed by the rental company and she sold it ..Whats can I do.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes eviction has be done we ae out of the place
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that she has put out our personal info. such as tax papers, bank statements, etc. My identity as well as my childrens could be compromised.. outside against the wall.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that the landlord has gone through the courts to get a judgment of eviction against you and a sheriff has showed up to formally execute a writ to force you to move out?

.

If so, is there some reason you left your personal property and documents in the house knowing that the eviction was coming?

.

Did the landlord give you any written notice that he would be disposing of your property before doing so?

.

.

thanks