Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Ray I filed a complaint with the Indiana Supreme Court

Customer Question

RayI filed a complaint with the Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission on 9/16/16 against the four attorneys involved in this cover-up of fraud upon court, same attorneys claiming to represent a client that is only a debt collector, that's been unlicensed to do business in Indiana and nationwide, has been inactivated since February 21, 2014 in the State Texas. I submitted over 200 pages of exhibits, covering all of the issues. This will be the fourth time I've gotten similar responses from the Executive Secretary. I received a response back dated 9/26/16 from the Executive Secretary of the Disciplinary Commission. He stated the complaint does not raise a substantial question of misconduct that would warrant disciplinary action. The Indiana Supreme Court Justice has asked me to submit a Status Report due by November 16, 2016. It appears that all of the parties involved are trying to maintain the status quo and cover-up fraud that's been going on since the 1980's..Question: What can I do?
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 26 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Are you certain the the attorneys' conduct is unethical per the Rules of Professional Conduct? If so, which Rule(s) are you relying upon? What exactly did the attorneys do that was unethical?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
These four (4) rouge attorneys (actually seven), from two large and prestigious law firms, debt collectors, and lobbyist, misrepresented themselves claiming to represent Chase Bank, EMC Mortgage Corporation, and EMC Mortgage, LLC. No attorney will help us because they claim the system is corrupt and the courts are both racist and bias in favor of Counsels that represent foreclosure mills seen on Sixty-minutes that almost sent this country into a depression. None of the counsels who claimed in their original complaint, filed May 2007, that they possess the original documents, actually never possess the original note, mortgage or deed or proof they represent anyone. They claimed they lost the original note. Their Affidavit of Lost Note, a copy of which wasn’t provided to us until May 2010, they filed their original complaint May 2007, and became a subsidiary of JP Morgan Chase Bank after Chase acquired it from Bear Stearns March 2008. In other words, it’s not even the same party that filed the original complaint. Chase has never been the real party in interest on their complaint and they have substituted and amended their complaint twice for the plaintiff. The Lost Note didn’t contain my wife’s name or my correct name, blank was loan number is ***** and was signed by a known robo-signer Cynthia Riley that later stated in her affidavit didn’t sign any Affidavit of Lost Note during the period or sign any affidavit of lost notes that was personally signed by her. We recently discovered from email provided by the rouge attorneys that the note wasn’t lost. The email indicates the original documents were placed in the retention file March 30, 1995 for the original lender now defunct Accubanc (in 98’ cited for racial discrimination $1 billion dollar with U.S. Attorney) past the 90-day grace period, instead of forwarding the document to the mortgage pool. We recently discovered the Fannie Mae Mortgage Pool #250183 on found at: under additional disclosures, PSA and the prospectus that doesn’t allow counsel to go forward in a foreclosure complaint without the permission of the trustee specially since the loan matured with a zero balance. Counsel cannot file a foreclosure complaint because the original documents were not forwarded to mortgage pool. The counsel has filed false documents over and over again without remorse. We recently discovered the loan was sold to Fannie Mae under #250183 November 1, 1994. The note matured December 1, 2001 with a zero balance. Fannie gave the investors one year to re-instate the debt. On October 2, 2002 Fannie Mae extinguished the debt, paid in full, accord and satisfaction acquired, barring counsel for filing a foreclosure complaint filed in 2007. Chase has sent us a letter stating they cannot validate the debt and agreed to cease and desist from efforts to collect on the debt. The case was disposed May 15, 2012 by Indiana Supreme Court Chief Justice Brent Dickson for time limitations but the case goes on over 6 years later. According to trial court minute sheet the trial court heard oral arguments and examined exhibits with counsels for plaintiff present on May 16, 2013 in which we were represented by 2 attorneys no one claims to be present. They even claimed they (EMC Mortgage Corporation) were assigned the mortgage from Fannie Mae without original Note August 13, 2013. I received an email sent to me Fannie Mae Stating they did not own the loan. Counsel for EMC filed the fraudulent documents into Marion County Recorder’s Office September 2013After request for transcripts the Court reporter sent notice to the Indiana Court of Appeals that no hearing took place on that date, no hearing was scheduled and therefore no transcripts. I file Motion to Correct Error which included previous allegations, court denied it not once but twice. Counsel failed to provide Order for nine months and then after they had amended their original complaint superseded their Order for partial summary judgment that they were granted against our counterclaims. Nine months later over objections the Court granted their partial summary and I was forced to file a second Motion to Correct Error. Indiana Court of Appeals would not allow us to file an appeal because rule claims we did not file a timely Notice of Appeals. (Systemic Corruption) The counsel for EMC Mortgage Corporation claimed there was a merger with Successor EMC Mortgage, LLC and filed Motion to Substitute EMC Mortgage, LLC September, 2015 as plaintiff over objections seven years after they filed their initial complaint as EMC Mortgage EMC which was a subsidiary of Bear Stearns. On March 2008 they became a subsidiary of Chase Bank. I discovered through an affidavit of VP ***** ***** of Chase Bank there was no merger and as of April 1, 2011 EMC Mortgage Corporation as a result of the Consent Order could not act as mortgage Servicer as subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank. It’s from this
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 25 days ago.

Hi again.

After contemplating what you wrote, I'm really sorry to say that I don't think that I'll be able to provide you with a useful answer. However, it's quite likely that another attorney at this website will be able to do so. Accordingly, I will open your question for other attorneys to review. Thank you for using this service.

Expert:  Ray replied 23 days ago.

Ray here a new expert.Do you still need help here, thanks for your patience.