Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I need a Texas Real Estate Lawyer to review a contract which

Customer Question

I need a Texas Real Estate Lawyer to review a contract which is now in dispute. I am the Seller.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I agreed to do a few things outside of escrow in response to Buyers request after his inspection. My real estate agent had verbal conversations with his lender, Jim Jordan with Supreme Lending, only and we never had a pre-approval letter. His financing contingency expired and I left messages with the escrow agent as to where we were one week before close. On the day of closing we received via email from Buyer's agent a Buyers Termination Notice. Buyer contacted our lender, Max Leaman at Prime Lending to get a second opinion of his financials and Max stated that Buyer did not qualify for the loan to purchase. My agent sent a Release and we were advised via text message from Buyers agent that Buyer is getting legal advise and will not sign the Release. I am wanting to write a demand letter to Buyer, but also want to know if our paperwork so far is correct.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

I will be happy to help you with this, but under the JustAnswer guidelines, I would have to do that for you through the Premium Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You can extend the premium services option and I will decide if I want to call you or use premium. Thank you.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Will do. You should receive it shortly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. I am reviewing this offer and will let you know if I accept. Please do not close this offer out just yet.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

No worries. I'll leave it open. Just let me know. :)