Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We rolled over our IRA to Performance Holding LLc and

Customer Question

We rolled over our IRA to Performance Holding LLc and without asking us he invested it into real estate which was a scam. He is in NC and One is in Denver,CO Is their a way we can go after the 2 gentlemen and not the company. I have every bite of paper and e-mail Please help us it was our whole retirement . Please try and help us. It is like they stole our money.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North Carolina and Denver Colorado
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No I have tried to get it back by myself but to no avail We has a business for 35 yrs now nothing. Their business are LL. But I would like to go after them personally. They are living high off the hog. Excuse me but true..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just pray someone can help us.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good.

There are various ways to join the owners of a private company in a lawsuit. Let me know if you would like to discuss it.

Hello. I have not heard back from you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.