Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.

Just got home in my name from probate and it is on a private

Customer Question

just got home in my name from probate and it is on a private loan can we rent it out ,our daughter died in it and we cant live in it.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes ,we paid all fees to probate and just waiting for final paper s that has it in our name.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have no money right now so they might not talk to me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Of course we will talk to you. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your daughter. The home belongs to you, and you may of course rented out to others if you wish. You mentioned a "private loan", but you didn't provide any details about anything going on with that.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.