Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

HOME LOAN (1ST AND 2ND) ORIGINATED IN FEBRUARY 2006 WITH

Customer Question

HOME LOAN (1ST AND 2ND) ORIGINATED IN FEBRUARY 2006 WITH UNIVERSAL AMERICAN MORTGAGE COMPANY, LLC THROUGH LENNAR HOMES DBA VILLAGE BUILDERS. UAMC RELEASED FROM MERS AND SOLD THE LOANS TO NEW CENTURY IN MAY 2006. NEW CENTURY WAS BANKRUPT BY THE END OF 2006. MY PAYMENTS WERE TO CARRINGTON MORTGAGE SRVICES AND JP MORGAN CHASE SINCE 2007. I DECEMBER 2012, I RECEIVED NOTICE MY 2ND LIEN WAS SOLD TO 3RD PARTY SECURITY INVESTORS AND RELEASE OF LIEN WAS FILED FROM MERS AND JP MORGAN CHASE. IN OCTOBER 2014, I RECEIVED NOTICE MY 1ST LIEN WAS ASSIGNED TO WELLS FARGO , TRUSTEE FOR CARRINGTON SERVICES-ATTORNEY-IN-FACT, ASSIGNED TO PATRICIA POSTON TO FORECLOSE. I FILED CH 7, WITH HOUSE EXEMPT, BUT IT GOT DISCHARGED IN ERROR. CARRINGTON REFUSED TO TAKE MY PAYMENTS, AND WOULD MOT WORK OUT A PAYMENT PLAN OR MODIFICATION BY REASON OF "THE INVESTOR"WILL NOT ALLOW IT. I REQUESTED DOCUMENTATION OF PAYMENT TRANSCRIPTS FROM 2006 WITH A COPY OF PROMISSORY NOTE IN MAY 2015, I JUNE 2016, CARRINGTON SERVICES SOLD MY HOUSE AT AUCTION THE DAY AFTER I FILED CHAPTER 13. THE INVESTOR REVERSED THE SALE, I HAVE BEEN MAKING OUTRAGEOUS PAYMENTS COVERING MY MORTGAGE ALONE TO TRUSTEE (2780.00 PER MONTH), THEN STARTING IN OCTOBER (3300.00 PER MONTH). CARRINGTON WAS MAILED A FINAL NOTICE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF CLAIM BY OCTOBER 20, 2016. STILL NO PROOF OF CLAIM. I JUST FOUND 4 NEW COUNTY RECORDS DATED JUNE 20, 2016 ONE FOR EACH LOAN FROM UAMC STATING LOANS SOLD TO UAMC BY MERS ON JUNE 24, 2006, THEN TO NEW CENTURY FROM UAMC ON JUNE, 24 2006. I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE WORLD AN BACK TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT ATTORNEY TO HELP ME, BUT, THE ONLY OPTIONS I HAVE BEEN GIVEN ARE BANKRUPTCY'S THAT HAVE RUINED MY LIFE. MO ONE WILL REVEAL THE INVESTOR AND NOW I'M UNDERWATER MAKING TRIPLE PAYMENTS TO A TRUST ACCOUNT WAITING FOR A PROOF OF CLAIM FROM MY PHANTOM NOTE HOLDER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have all the county records
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.