Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My Niebor took pictures of me without me knowing when I'm

Customer Question

My Niebor took pictures of me without me knowing when I'm inside my house b cuz he don't like dogs so is trying proof they I have dogs to the animal control and they bark. I don't own dogs but people visit all the time with there dogs or I walk dogs.but he take pictures of me inside my home I did not know
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Los Angeles
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No I call the city council and he going to do a meeting b cuz I'm uncomfortable and he has text me I want to clock in the morning cleaning the dogs are barking he has left me notes in the door and I never knew you had this man looks like accusing me that my dogs are barking and it's not true all the neighbors don't understand what is his problem he called the police and other people nearby but with me he's been taking pictures and sending it to the Animal Control to prove that I do have dogs they're not mine they're just coming over for the day or with their owners old friends Dogs the old people that I know
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What can I do at my own?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you rephrase?