J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.
64316804

Do too a mistake of not getting a deeded public ROW from a

Customer Question

Do too a mistake of not getting a deeded public ROW from a developmental the road to my property is half private and half public. The city is blocking the development and sale till they solve the problem. They have had 8 months already and till me maybe a year more. What are my legal options to speed this up and recoup financial losses.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry you are dealing with this situation. Unfortunately, administrative rulings and process take a very long time. The other chance of speeding up the process is to hire an administrative law attorney that can assist with filing for formal administrative hearings to speed the decision making up. This still is no guarantee that the decision will be more expeditious but it does increase the chances however it will increase your costs for paying your legal fees. By retaining a local attorney, formal proceedings may be petitioned for and in addition, your lawyer would be able to deal with the City attorney which typically will result in a faster resolution and decision by the City.

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I realize this was not the answer you were hoping to receive however I have done my best to provide information which truthfully addresses your question. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or rated positively. Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons). I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!