Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

AS the defendent in a proveup casean loseing.How before I

Customer Question

AS the defendent in a proveup casean loseing.How long before I must respond to the judment.I understand the home will be aprazed then put on the markit,No Idea if I must vacate,stay until the place sales or what?Not a lot for you to wrk.with but thanks for what you can do.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $5 more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I think that you have a spell check issue. What did you intend to write: AS the defendent in a proveup casean loseing.

2. Are you talking about a foreclosure?

3. What judgment is $45,000. Did someone sue you and win? If so, what were you sued for?

4. Are you expecting to be forced from your home in the near future?

Thanks in advance,