Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

My neighbor has put a building up in front of my house we

Customer Question

my neighbor has put a building up in front of my house we cant see out my windows my door my total front they got a permet for it to go one place right befor they got there to put it up they moved it over about 40 feet right in front i need some help to get them to move it my value of my house went down at least 30 per cent
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good.

Have you contacted the city or town to check that the new house is to code? If it isn't they'll have to fix it. Ask about everything from how tall it can be, how close to the property line, location, etc..

Also, double check your property report and make sure your neighbor is not on your back from your the property line as he's supposed to be. We can discuss if you would like to do so.

Hello. I have not heard back from you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.