Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

My roommate who is listed as an occupant on lease just have

Customer Question

My roommate who is listed as an occupant on lease just have me 5 days notice that he is moving out. He is moving out when I have to work and I want him gone when I'm home. I am the lease holder can I have him removed now? I love in Belair, Md
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 months ago.

You won't be able get before a small claims court judge in less than five days. He will be gone before you can get any kind of hearing date. Try having a good friend there to oversee the move out, or bite the bullet and take off work. I know that it's a tough situation. THere's no good legal procedure to follow.

I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.