Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I want to know what the payment schedule would be for a land

Customer Question

I want to know what the payment schedule would be for a land contract with the following criteria, $65,000.00 purchase price, $12,000.00 down payment, Basic monthly payment $700.00 with 3.5% interest added. What would each payment be and how long would it take to pay it off
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi Robert. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. I will be happy to build you an amortization spreadsheet. I would have to do that for you through the Premium Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is the fee for running those figures thru a standard formula? The buyer is probably going to try to bargain for a lower rate. I need to be able to show what a lower rate would be also. Thank you robert.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

I'll extend that offer to you now. You should receive it shortly. I will be set up so you can plug in different interest rates which will then populate the entire payment schedule.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I have submitted the offer. :)