Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Justification for increasing 5% to 10% the HOA board apply

Customer Question

Justification for increasing 5% to 10% the HOA board apply to assessments without owners vote??? Thank You
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: Colo
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: In the process of rewrite of DOCs
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also Lowering voter percentage required to approve amendments and assessments from 67% to 51% ??????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify what your question is so I can better assist you? Thank you.