Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

Would you be interested in representing me in this matter? I

Customer Question

Would you be interested in representing me in this matter? I need to move this forward and you already know most of everything about my situation.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 4 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Pursuant to the terms of service for this site the Attorneys are not permitted to enter into Attorney/Client relationships with customers of the site. That being said we can do everything on our power to assist you in getting headed in the right direction and receiving the assistance you need. Can you tell me where are located so I can provide a link for Attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations? I also do not see any previous conversations.