How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswer Your Own Question
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
JustAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently had a tenant move out and leave behind a lot of

Customer Question

I recently had a tenant move out and leave behind a lot of damages. I could take her to small claims court and get a judgement, but I doubt I would ever get any money. What is the best way for me to actually get some of the money she owes me?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.

Related Real Estate Law Questions