KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW

Dose city employees have right to drove trackhole 200 foot

Customer Question

dose city employees have right to drove trackhole 200 foot throught my private property culling down my trees as thay go throught my private property.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

Good morning.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.The city may have a reason for entering your land private property, but they cannot do so without your consent, or in the alternative the city should seek an administrative search warrant to access your property.With regards ***** ***** damage to your land trees. The city is responsible for any damage that they may have caused to the land/trees and for trespass. However, you would have to file a claim against the city to collect any money for the trespass and damage.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

Please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you do not rate the question I will not get paid for assisting you with your question. You will not be charged extra to rate the question and you can ask follow up questions.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you have vary good Disclaimer. Iwill take the free day
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.