Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have an easement on my property for a television cable

Customer Question

I have an easement on my property for a television cable tower and building. The easement was made over 50 years ago. Nothing has ever changed I those 50 years. Now the easement holder is putting up a new tower that and put 3 guide wires 75 feet into my fields. The easement has no description of the size of the easement. I found out he was suppose to be providing 3 people with cable service that I choose in exchange for the easement. He has not done that. In the easement it says 2 times the easement is to remain in the same location and once it says he can enlarge the cables lines tower and building. Does this mean he can go out of the original triangle of guide wires to put in new ones even if nothing has changed in 50 years. He is also running internet service off the tower and the easement specifically says television cable service. Is the easement terminated because he didn't provide cable service. He says I didn't ask. I didn't know.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good.