Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

We got a condo in NYC and closed on June 30th. We just 2

Customer Question

Hello,We got a condo in NYC and closed on June 30th. We just 2 weeks back found out that the registration was delayed as there was a problem with the deed that our attorney and the title company both missed. The error with the sellers deed was found by the bank attorney during the closing but our attorney said it was ok to sign and that all was good. But now its been over two months and we just found out from the title company that there was a big error. Our attorney has stopped responding to us. Please advise how we can proceed. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.