Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Can someone put a lien on ur property over a bulldozer

Customer Question

Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We bought a bulldozer in trade for work on our new driveway, prior to buying the bulldozer and closing on our new house my husband traded work by helping him with his tree business. The man hasn't been to our house for over 6 months to work on our driveway. He texted my husband while he was away on military orders asking to trade the bulldozer for a tractor, that is not running. my husband said no, and he was going to keep the bulldozer because the work had not been done but offered to pay him 800 for the work he had done. They are no saying we need to turn the bulldozer over or give them 3500 . their threatening to put a lien on our house unless we comply
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is the letter we received in the mail.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good.