Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

I'm buying into some beachfront property left to my three

Customer Question

I'm buying into some beachfront property left to my three siblings. How do I get property papers and new deeds. I have copies of original deeds and agreement on price from all siblings, but need 4 new deeds and proof of purchase.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sounds fine, do you have enough information to answer my request?

Great. Let me see...brb...

Is the property in the name of your three siblings? Or is it still in the name of the decedent and part of the estate?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Property is in the name of my siblings

Okay. So there are four properties to transfer into all four of your names. You have the deeds with the siblings names' on them. You have a verbal agreement as to price. So now you want a form sales contract and form deeds to use. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Almost. One property currently with three owners. Each has separate deed. I am buying in to the property so it is divided 4 ways. And yes, I need sales contract and four deed (or form deeds) to use.

Hmm. We do not have forms here. Would you like me to attempt to search for a website that has forms?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, I guess what I need first is a sales contract. Once that is completed by all I can continue with the deeds. It will mostly be just modifying the existing deeds. Are you able to create a sales contract? If so, what is the cost?

No. We cannot create contracts for you. I can attempt to find you a website that has templates for sales contracts if you would like me to do so.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
NO thank you. I'm sure I can do that myself. I'll find a local attorney to help with the deeds. Thank you for your advice

You are welcome!