Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

My neighor just replaced her driveway and in the process

Customer Question

My neighor just replaced her driveway and in the process destroyed the root system of a very large tree on my property. I have had 2 arborists tell me it is dead and needs to come out. She did not ask to alter the roots of the tree and broke several laws in the process. Is it worth the money to take her to court or should I try to take care of it in mediation or small claims court?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.

You're probably best served to go through mediation and have this resolved much faster and easier than it would if you were to carry it through litigation/court.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.

It is most likely that liability is not in contest......instead, the only issue is to determine how much the claim is worth and what you're entitled to as damages.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 month ago.

Hi - I was checking in to see if you needed anything further. Is so, please let me know. If not, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!