Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Sold a condo. Disclosed there was a problem with the

Customer Question

Sold a condo . Disclosed there was a problem with the building but had no idea of the scope of the problem, Contract signed on 6/18/2013 and we closed on 8/1/2013 On 8/14/2013 the Condo board decided to hire a contractor and negotiate a contract on 8/20/2013. We had moved out but the buyer wrote a contract for us to keep $15,000 in escrow to pay what was needed for "the tuck pointing and weep hole repairs on the south side of the building" ONLY They now want us to pay for everything which included a lot more items. I offered them $5,000 but they declined. What can I do now? No time limit on contract.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good!

Hello. I have not heard back from you. If you are still looking to discuss your question, please let me know. Thank you.