Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Can a person take over an existing company whose LLC status

Customer Question

Can a person take over an existing company whose LLC status was terminated by the former owners with the Secretary of State in Georgia? The new owners did not re-file their corporate documents in the new owner's name, but the new owners took over the existing website and are executing contracts in the same company name (minus the LLC part). The information on the website is a combination of old owners and new owners.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good!

Hello. I have not heard from you. Are you still looking to discuss your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.