Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We thought we had sold our 2 timeshares to a company in

Customer Question

We thought we had sold our 2 timeshares to a company in Daytona Bch. Fl after buying a World Travel Club membership. They had us sign a quick claim deed notarized and mailed to them last Oct.. They never did anything to transfer the property and will not return the Quick Claim Deeds to us. We still have the original deeds. Can we still sell the property and if not how do we go about getting the go ahead to get rid of the properties. We can sell one (have a buyer interested) and return the deed to the other property to get rid of it.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I will review it. And then we can discuss it. Sound good?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I see you want to chat on the phone about this. Is that true? Or do you want to remain in the Q&A here?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
either, which is best

We can start here; and if necessary go to the phone. Question: Did you ever receive payment for the timeshares?

Hello. I have not heard back from you. Are you still looking to discuss your issue? If so, please let me know. Thank you.