Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience

Do I need to present an answer to an injunctive relief

Customer Question

Do I need to present an answer to an injunctive relief request pursuant to ca cub 798.88 prior to the hearing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

I don't see any law that requires it but if there is anything other than injunctive relief requested you should file one; and even if injunctive relief is the only thing that is requested, standard practice would be to file one so that the court knows what to expect from you at the 15 day hearing.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.