Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

When a person gets evicted from her home. Which I have lived

Customer Question

When a person gets evicted from her home. Which I have lived I've most of my live and was not given enough time to leave your home in a timely manner also a mortgage company that you have dealing with for seven I need someone to help me take this company to trial all wanted was a reduction in my mortgage payment this has been going on for all this time they new my hardship story (husband ) left after fifty years of marriage.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 3 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I am sorry that you are going through this. Unfortunately the only thing the lender cares about is getting paid and they have no issue foreclosing on a property when the payments are not made on time and the loan falls into default. That being said they have the ability, but are not required to assist you with a loan modification. Was the working with you on a loan modification and foreclosed during that period?

As far as the time to move after foreclosure that depends whether the eviction was brought by the new owner or the lender.

If you are thinking of filing a wrongful foreclosure action against the lender can you tell me when you were foreclosed?

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

What county are you located in?