Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I make error on a contract without reading. Confident with

Customer Question

I make error on a contract without reading. Confident with buyer. I try to break the contract and the buyer don't want it. I lost my promise for six months and the buyer change for eight years. This Case is in Puerto Rico. But I live in new York city.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to know if you deal mortgage in Puerto Rico

I will opt-out of your question at no charge to you and wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

I am having some difficulty understanding what you are asking about. A phone call may be helpful. The cost for that is $59.00. I will send to you an offer to that effect. If you accept the offer, please come back here and type in your phone number so I may contact you. Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.