Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I bought property in Floresville, Tx. 78114 and was told by

Customer Question

I bought property in Floresville, Tx. 78114 and was told by the people doing the paperwork if I had to do anything than change the utilities into my name. I was told no and the property was mine and I could do whatever I wanted to there. After changing the utilities to my name, I set the property up the way I wanted too. After I installed the electric, water,and septic, I was told by the county commissioners and the water company that I had to meet the county rules and regulations for the property. When I bought the property, there was a mobile home on the property. I ran all the utilities to the 2 RV's I was planning to bring here. I have already put $10,000. in the property. Now they want me to spend another high dollar amount to change what I have done. The 3 dwellings have all the utilities working. I was also told that I could not make any more changes without their approval. I was also told that I had to buy 2 more water meters at $7000.00 for the both of them. I lived in Wilson County prior to coming here and did not have any of these things to put up with. Right now I am working out of savings accounts and about to reach the bottom of them. I was told I needed a "litiagtions Attorney" to ask about all of this.
Thank You
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you get permits for any of the work you did?
You are aware that we cannot represent you or any customer of this site in your matter, it is forbidden by state law?