Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

Everyone has signed the lease except the homeowner who wants

Customer Question

Everyone has signed the lease except the homeowner who wants out of lease. Is it possible to void the lease.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 3 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. Just to make sure I am clear. A homeowner is renting their home as landlord and they changed their mind and will not execute the lease as the landlord?

If the homeowner's signature is needed for the lease the lease is not fully executed.

Can you explain the situation a little more? Did the Landlord receive a security deposit? When was the lease term set to begin?

All necessary parties must sign to have a valid lease.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate. You do not need to provide a negative to obtain a refund. Thank you for your consideration.