Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

From Arizona. Mother in law passed left my wife everything

Customer Question

Hello from Arizona. Mother in law passed left my wife everything in will but didn't specifically state my wife was administrator of her condo. My wife recently passed and in her will I am stated as her representative. I went to Superior Court to have deed transferred but they said only a personal representative can apply which I'm not. On the mortgage invoices it says estate of mother in law. So I need to find out what options have. Thanks Wayne
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
When your mother in law died, did your wife ever complete probate to get the deed transferred into her name on the condo?