CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.

Thanks for your answer. Is your response specific to North

Customer Question

Thanks for your answer. Is your response specific to North Carolina or in general
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

The information in this particular question/issue is "general" (but only because of the nature of your question) - I did note that your properties are located in North Carolina, and this information DOES apply to your state.

This is not an question where you will need me to state specific law as your question deals with general questions of asset protection and how LLCs work which is consistent from state to state (however, when you go to actually organize your LLC, you will need to address the NC Corp. code, etc.).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks. One other question. This is a one time fee and not a monthly membership?

Unfortunately, I do not have access to your account regarding that information. To check on your account and whether or not you are subscribed for any type of subscription to our forum, you will need to contact our Customer Service at:

I do apologize for the inconvenience.