How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks for your answer. Is your response specific to North

Customer Question

Thanks for your answer. Is your response specific to North Carolina or in general
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 5 months ago.

The information in this particular question/issue is "general" (but only because of the nature of your question) - I did note that your properties are located in North Carolina, and this information DOES apply to your state.

This is not an question where you will need me to state specific law as your question deals with general questions of asset protection and how LLCs work which is consistent from state to state (however, when you go to actually organize your LLC, you will need to address the NC Corp. code, etc.).

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. One other question. This is a one time fee and not a monthly membership?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to your account regarding that information. To check on your account and whether or not you are subscribed for any type of subscription to our forum, you will need to contact our Customer Service at:

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Related Real Estate Law Questions