Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803

Is it ok to post on my Zillow listing the floor plan of my

Is it ok to post on my Zillow listing the floor plan of my home that I picked up in the sales office when I purchased the home?

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

.

Sure, as long as it is an accurate representation of your home's floor plan, there is no problem with you using it. If it was given to you by the seller, then that document is yours to keep and use as you see fit.

.

.

thanks