Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My son is now 29 years old. I have tried to raise him and

Customer Question

My son is now 29 years old. I have tried to raise him and give him a proper home sine his schizoaffective disorder began in his late teens. I have spent about 30,000 dollars on his bail, bonds, lawyers and court fee since then. his mom left after her mental health problems began. I want him evicted so I can stop being a prisoner in my own home. I will pay 2000. dollars to have him legally and permanently removed so I can leave Houston and move away. I am now 55 and have my own health issues, I want to live my remaining years free of responsibilities to him. I have sought legal help before. I was told to petition the court for myself and so on. This does not fit my schedule at work. I want a lawyer to take care of this for me. I will pay to have it done properly. I could care less what happens to him, as the state could care less about me. The spouse has left the state in violation of her probation and is missing.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi Patrick. My name is Richard. Can you tell me what steps you have taken to date? And, in what city are you located in Texas? Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Rather, I know you are in Houston, but is the house that your son lives in Houston?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

I just wanted to let you know that I will be signing off for the evening. Should you follow up while I’m away, I will address it immediately upon my return in the morning. Thank you in advance for your patience. I apologize for any inconvenience.